Thursday, March 25, 2010

What’s that noise?

Kirk went away for a 4 day weekend to the Big Ten Tournament in Indy and of course, the night he leaves, I start hearing a lot of loud movement above our bedrooms, family room, etc.  I knew it was too big to be a squirrel and we have had a raccoon in the attic in our first home we bought together in Miamisburg so this was all too familiar.  Every night, same time, Mr. Nocturnal would get up to venture out for his partying in the neighborhood and I would hear him.  Very unnerving!  When Kirk got home, he set up our live trap, from the previous catch 9 yrs ago and within 10 hrs, we had him! They like breakfast cereal, by the way!  I think we should hire Kirk out for his trapping abilities!

IMG_2701 IMG_2692 IMG_2699

2 comments:

A. Humphrey said...

WOW! he was one big raccoon. your husband is soooo brave.

Melissa said...

All I can say is, "AGGHHHHHHH!!!"