Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July 2010

     We gathered at our old neighborhood in Beavercreek b/c they have a great view of the fireworks from there – no need to fight traffic.  Our friends, The Greening’s were so kind to host it and they have a great pool.  The kids were in it all evening!  All of us are in a Euchre group that gets together once a month so it was nice to have the kids play together this time!group shotThe whole gang!patrioticWe were the only ones really dressed patriotic(guess we are nerds!) so we thought we deserved a picure!bradley and claireBradley and his friend, Clairebradley, maddie and ryanBradley, Ryan and Maddiebradley, morgan and ryanMy kids enjoying some treats!chloe, ryan and maddieChloe, Ryan and Maddie  IMG_3376More treat eatingbetter cake pic Kirk and I me and cake My dear husband surprised me with a birthday cake at the party – so nice of him!  Totally unexpected! (birthday is the 5th but my mom always gets a cake so it was nice of him to order it, have it picked up by my friend and have it be a surprise)

No comments: