Monday, July 5, 2010

Centerville Americana Festival and my birthday!

Today is my birthday and I share it with my twin brother in case you didn’t know I had one.  We live in Centerville and they decided to do ALL of the celebration on Monday, kinda strange.  We went to the parade with our neighbors, and a family we met through them, along with my long-time family friend Aaron and his wife and son.  We had a great time although in was INCREDIBLY hot and crowded!  We ended up at my mom’s later that evening to grill out and celebrate our birthdays! (

kevin, mom and IMy twin brother, Kevin with me and my mom(he thought his Minnesota Twins shirt would be a good choice b/c of the patriotic colors and the fact that it said Twins for our birthday- he IS a dork!)

The Wolf's Super long-time friends, Aaron, Tara and AJ

AJ and Morgan AJ and Morgan

IMG_3395  Some of our family and our neighbor’s kids

No comments: