Friday, October 30, 2009

More fall fun!

Okay, so I love fall days and taking pictures outside on those days so here are some of my favorites - FYI, Ryan's Aunt Jenny has a name for a certain face he makes - she calls it "stinkface" and I think you will know what it is when you see it - perfect name for it and it is quite a common face of his when I take pictures of him - not sure why? We have had such beautiful days lately. I just get the kids outside as much as I can because I know our days are numbered - cold, cold weather will be here soon. Morgan is with another little girl in her class in the bike picture - she has Joe the monkey from her class that came home with her this weekend and he is tucked inside the one helmet- hard to see. We are very lucky to have 2 of Morgan's classmates living very close to us - hopefully they can keep up a good friendship to help both her and myself out!





1 comment:

Nicki said...

I see the face!
Lots of leaves. Fun! :)